TECH TREND SHOW 2018 SZEGED
Given the success of last year’s event, this year the Software Innovation Pole Cluster also organizes the TECH TREND SHOW 2018 SZEGED event.
Nearly 200 visitors last year inspired the organizers to turn the event into the leading forum for mapping of new trends and their societal impact in Mobility, Electronic Payment Solutions, VR / AR / Gaming, Digital Health Care, CRM / Loyalty, E-Commerce, Online logistics and Gamification.
Ø Introduction of the results of the „Cashless Szeged” program, the City Identity approach
Ø „Mobility: Self-driving – Driverless – Electro-mobility, through introducing use cases from international cities
FOCUS AREAS of the TECH TREND SHOW:
· Electronic payment solutions
· CRM/Loyalty - E-commerce & Online logistics: Store, Pack and Ship done, Influencer marketing
· Mobility: Self-driving – Driverless – Electro-mobility solutions
· Digital Health Care
· HR and management challenges of an evolving ICT market: training, recruiting, gamification …
· Investment Corner
· Special employment issues related to the demand side of the market
The following benefits are provided:
- Direct contact to IT/Tech experts, enterprises, decision makers and users
- Promotion and publicity opportunities through the PR/media interfaces of the event
- Presentation of brands, latest products and services with the help of a tailored visual technical solution, on a 4 m*17 m
- Market development, innovation opportunities
- Testbed demonstrations for experts and for the Y, Z and Alfa generations
- Networking reception, offering an opportunity to establish new business relationships
PRESENT YOUR DEVELOPMENTS and BECOME AN EXHIBITOR!
The event offers opportunities for exhibition, test bed demonstrations involving the Y, Z and Alfa generations.
SAVE THE DATE!
December 3, 2018. (Monday)
LOCATION: Szent-Györgyi Albert Agora (6722 Szeged, Kálvária sgt. 23.)
Take the opportunity! The event is a great platform to present your company's developments and products related to any of the above-mentioned topics before a domestic and international audience.
Deadline for submission of the topic of your presentation: November 13, 2018.
For our exhibitor and sponsorship offer, contact us at email@example.com.
9:30 – 10:00: Registration
10:00 – 17:00: Presentations by experts in several rooms
10:00 – 17:00: Testbed exhibition space on the ground floor
Would you be a major player of the event?
Feel free to contact us at any of the possibilities given below:
Mónika Gortva-Kónya, cluster manager
+36 20 509 4629